For over 58 years, Porter Gas Service has served Fairfield County and the surrounding counties with exceptional service and low prices. We are a small, family owned business, which gives us the ability to keep our costs down and provide you with the best prices possible.
• Indoor and Outdoor Propane Appliances
• Grills of all kinds
• Cooking Accessories
• Tankless Water Heaters
• Fish Cookers and Large Pots
• Camping Accessories
• 5 sets of Gas Logs in 5 Different Fireboxes with many difference accessory options (both vented and unvented)
• One Freestanding Fireplace with a Corner Surround
• Hearthrite Space Heaters
• Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
• Warming Trends Fire Pit with the CrossFire Brass Burner
• Atlas Gas Lights by Legendary Lighting
• Big Green Egg Charcoal Grills
• Traeger Wood Pellet Grills
• Holland Gas Grills
• Blaze Gas Grills
A wide variety of cooking/grilling accessories down to the sauces and rubs
• Fish Cookers
• Come in to see and try out this beautiful, quality furniture.
• Come in and check out our Thermacell Mosquito Repellent products and our Mr. Heater Portable Heaters.
• We are a registered Mr. Heater and Heatstar service center.
Our yearly budget plan is very helpful for households that are on a fixed income. We evaluate your usage history, estimate a yearly cost, and divide this up over 12 months. This way each month you pay a set amount and can avoid large, all at once, cost when a gas delivery is made. Customers make a payment every month of the year on the budget plan.
Our pre-buy program varies each year. We watch the markets and try to lock in gas when we think it is the cheapest. It is always a gamble to lock in your price per gallon, but at least then you know what you' re paying. The minimum requirement for the pre-buy program is to lock in 300 gallons, and the maximum you can lock in is 1.5 times your previous usage. The total due for the gallons is divided up in three monthly payments. We generally offer this program in the summer months, and once winter arrives your gas is paid for!
You always have the option of paying for your gas before or once your receive it if you do not want to participate in either of the above payment plans. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.